BOOKING:  A booking with name list of the Pax & 50% payment of the tour cost should reach us at least 3 weeks before departure.

DEPOSIT: A deposit of 25% of the tour price Per-Person is required upon confirmation of your booking. Once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our terms and conditions. The remaining balance of the tour price 75% is due upon arrival in Nepal.

PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER.

Please use any of following bank accounts for your convenience Telegraphic transfer to Mountain Go Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.

BENEFICIARY: Mountain Go Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.

CURRUNT ACCOUNT USD: 019-02815480012.

PAYING BANK: Himalayan Bank Limited, Tridevi Marg-Thamel Kathmandu, Nepal.

SWIFT CODE: HIMANPKA.

TELEPHONE NO: +977-1-2297210

MOBILE NO: +977-9841809067

INR OR NPR PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER.

BENEFICIARY: Mountain Go Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.

CURRENT ACCOUNT NPR: 17725240200829

PAYING BANK: Nepal SBI Bank Ltd. Durbar Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal.

SWIFT CODE: NSBINPKA.

TELEPHONE NO: +977-1-2297210

MOBILE NO: +977-9841809067

FOR HIMALAYAN BANK:-

BENEFICIARY: Mountain Go Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.

CURRENT ACCOUNT NPR: 019-02815480028

PAYING BANK: Himalayan Bank Limited, Tridevi Marg-Thamel Kathmandu, Nepal.

SWIFT CODE: HIMANPKA.

TELEPHONE NO: +977-1-2297210

MOBILE NO: +977-9841809067

NOTICE:

1. Please ask your bank to advise payment to either Bank by authenticated Tested Telex message. Use one of the banks above with correct company address.

2. Whether you transfer money to Himalayan Bank under Mountain Go Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.

3. Bank service charge should be borne by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.

4. Flight: Flight booking are 10% non refundable.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR TOURS AND TREKKING GROUPS:

1. All Trip Prices valid from 01 January to 30 December 2017.

2. 15% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.

3. 30% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.

4. No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek.